Free Shipping within Australia
Shop with us and enjoy free shipping within Australia on your purchase! We carefully package and insure all items before sending them to you for added peace of mind.
We are happy to offer shipping services exclusively to the following overseas countries along with a flat rate fee: United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (UK), Canada, United States (US), and New Zealand.
Free Insurance Cover
We offer complimentary, comprehensive insurance coverage for 12 months from Q Report only on custom made jewellery. This comprehensive coverage gives you peace of mind, knowing that your belongings are safe when they leave our premises. This means your custom piece is insured even while it’s being shipped. This insurance policy may be renewed after 12 months at the policyholder’s expense to ensure continued coverage.
For all other jewellery purchases, we ship using cover provided by the postal service, covering one-way transit and the full value of the order.
We are committed to assuring the quality of your purchase; we stand behind everything we sell and guarantee that all items will be free of manufacturing defects when shipped.
We will repair and maintain your jewellery for the rest of your life.
Our lifetime warranty includes free prong tightening, re-polishing, rhodium plating, and cleaning services.
What’s not covered in our lifetime warranty?
- Incidental or consequential damages;
- Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects into the product, tampering with prongs, unauthorised modifications or alterations, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Unauthorised repairs and/or parts;
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, peelings, dents that do not impede the mechanical functionality of the item;
- Third-party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft etc);
- Loss of diamonds, gemstones or any other parts of the covered product unless such loss was caused by a defect in workmanship and/or materials, without any undue stress or damage;
- Any loss other than a covered breakdown of the product;
- Accessories used in conjunction with a covered product;
If you have a problem with your jewellery or require other services that are not covered by our lifetime warranty, fill out the service enquiry form to receive a free quote. Before any work is done, we will inform you of any charges that may be incurred as a result of the inspection.
Please contact us if you have any questions, wish to return your purchase, or require further repair your Fidda & Katina jewellery.
Hassle-Free Returns & Refunds
At Fidda & Katina, we guarantee the quality of every item we sell, and we hope you’ll be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you’ve changed your mind about a product, it’s not what you expected, or it’s faulty, you can return it in its original, unused condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
We understand that the whole process of returning an item can be a hassle, and that’s why we want to do what we can to make it easier for you. We strive to make returning items to us as simple as possible, with no added stress or inconvenience. That’s why we offer complimentary packing materials and prepaid labels and satchels so you can conveniently return jewellery purchased from us that is covered by our Lifetime Warranty. This way, you don’t have to worry about finding the right packaging materials or having to pay for the cost of shipping and insurance. We hope that this effort helps to give you a positive experience with us and that you will be satisfied with your purchase.
How do I request a refund?
Don’t worry, it’s easy! Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the Contacts page and fill out all of the required fields, clearly stating that you’re requesting a refund and why.
- We’ll receive your request and send packaging and a label to you.
- When you receive the packaging, send us the item back at your earliest convenience.
- Once we receive the item, we will conduct an initial inspection, and we will email you to confirm receipt and inform you of whether or not you are eligible for a full refund.
- After our assessment determines you’re eligible for a refund, we will process it and credit your credit card or original method of payment within 7–14 business days. If you are not eligible, we will post your item back to you.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please reach out to us via the contacts page.
Need jewellery repairs? We’ve got you covered! Regardless of whether you purchased your jewellery from us, we’ll do our best to repair the item so it’s as close to brand new as possible.
How does this work?
To request a jewellery repair, all you need to do is follow the below steps:
Navigate to the Service Enquiry page and complete the form to receive a personalised quote. Please note that the shipping and packaging costs will be included in the quote. You can choose to accept this or provide your own packaging and select your own shipping service. For this option, we will not be liable for any loss or damage, as insurance is not confirmed.
Upon accepting the quote, depending on the shipping option you select, we’ll send packaging and a label to you along with any necessary documents such as advice on how to securely pack your item, or you can arrange your own shipping and packaging.
Send your item along with any required documentation to help us easily identify your jewellery for service.
Once inspected, should additional charges apply, you will be notified prior to any work being done on them. We’ll carry out the quoted services and send back your piece looking brand new.
Please reach out to us via the contacts page for questions.